- Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Empline. Therefore, Empline, operates its websites in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security.
- In the following, we provide information on the kinds of data we collect on our website, the purposes for which we use such data, and the parties with which we share such data, where applicable.
- Collected Data and Purpose of Processing
- We employ cookies on our websites in conjunction with specific analytics for the use of advanced marketing. However, we do not circumvent cookie blocking and the use of data collected by cookies in anonymized or pseudonymized usage profiles.
- Accesses to our website are logged for the purpose of security analysis reports and to defend against cyber-attacks. With the exception of the IP address, no personal data is ever collected or used in this connection. IP addresses are analyzed only in the event of a cyber-attack. Log data is promptly deleted on a regular basis.
- In addition, we collect personal data (e.g., names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses) in connection with the operation of our websites only when you have voluntarily provided such data to us (e.g., through registration, contact inquiries, surveys, etc.) and when we are entitled to process or use such data by virtue of permission granted by you or on the basis of a statutory provision.
- As a general rule, we use such data only for the purpose for which you divulged the data to us, such as to answer your inquiries, process your orders, or grant you access to certain information or offerings.
- Sharing of Data
- To such extent as you have provided your consent or when we are otherwise legally entitled to do so, we will share your personal data with subsidiaries of Empline, where applicable, for the purposes indicated above.
- In connection with the operation of its website and the services provided by way of the website, Empline works with service providers such as hosting or IT maintenance service providers, for example.
- These recipients may possibly be located in countries outside of the United States of America (“third countries”), in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country. In such cases, Empline takes measures to ensure an appropriate level of data privacy protection. Data is shared only in conjunction with and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
- Questions and Comments; Changes